Coronavirus: COVID-19 Pandemic Update
Our manufacturing facilities will remain open during this critical time. KB Delta is a key manufacturer and supplier to utility companies across America that provide refined gasoline and natural gas for electric generation, therefore electricity, to American households Natural Gas Gathering, Pipeline Transmission, Refining, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), Chemical and Petrochemical Processing, PET Bottle Blowing.
We’re taking preventative measures to keep our facilities clean and maintain a healthy environment for our employees and customers. Together, we’ll get through this.
FAQs about Orders and Deliveries and the COVID-19 virus
KB Delta, Inc.'s operations continue but delivery times may be longer than usual.
Last updated on April 3, 2020.
- 1. Can I place an order?
- Yes, KB Delta, Inc.'s activities are currently continuing. However, we are working on a reduced work schedule so delivery times may be longer than usual. Our sales team will keep you updated on your order. Do not use delivery addresses for buildings that may be closed due to the current provisions.
- 2. What's the status of my order and delivery? Can I change the address on my order?
- Once your order has been processed by our shipping department you will be provided a tracking number so you can track your order and deliveries. You can change the delivery address for an order until it ships. Once your order has shipped, you can find tracking information in your order details.
- 3. Can I still make returns?
- Yes. We are still processing returns.
- 4. Is it safe to receive orders?
- For guidance on Coronavirus, please refer to the World Health Organization website.
- 5. What is KB Delta, Inc. doing to keep customers and employees safe?
- We are closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19 and keeping our employees updated. In addition to the thousands who are affected by the illness, thousands more are indirectly dealing with changes in their work, school, and community environments. We have implemented the following measures at KB Delta, Inc.
- All employees have been and are continuing to be updated on the COVID-19 situation.
- Any employee who is experiencing any signs of any sickness has been asked to stay at home.
- We have increased our facility cleaning schedules at all locations to clean and wipe down common surfaces (doorknobs, handrails, desks, bathrooms, etc.) multiple times a day.
- We have provided our employees with sanitizer, face masks and gloves.
- We have temporarily prohibited any visitor, customer, vendor or solicitor from entering our building.
- KB Delta, Inc. has suspended all non-essential travel.
- We are practicing the social distancing guidelines while at work and have encouraged all employees to continue to practice at home.
- For our customers before packing your order we spray the inside of the box with MicroBan Sanitizing Spray, which kills MRSA, Human Coronavirus, H1N1 and others. To learn more about MicroBan click here,. While we understand the risk of contracting COVID-19 is low this does not completely eliminate the danger associated with the coronavirus, we urge our customers to continue to their safety measures when receiving packages. From the World Heath Organization, “The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low.” Read more
- How can I help those impacted by COVID-19?
- Some of the ways you can help include to Feeding America, the American Red Cross, and Save the Children.
Peripheral Valve Internals
Complete Valve Repair Kits
P.E.T. Compressor Parts
Complete Valve Assemblies